Welcome aboard our MSA fully surveyed 6m Hardtop Aluminium boat with plenty of shelter for everyone, stable and comfortable.
Your skipper, Phil Scott, is a second generation fisherman with a LIFE TIME of experience of fishing on Waiheke and in the Inner Hauraki Gulf!
100% GUARANTEE you’ll catch fish (unless told otherwise!)
No Experience Needed
Whether you’re an experienced fisherman or a first timer – everyone’s welcome on our Waiheke fishing charters, including families.
We operate 7 days a week all year round:
* Two fishing charters per day; October – March.
* One fishing charter per day for the rest of the year.
All Waiheke fishing charters leave from the boat ramp at Matiatia Ferry Terminal and are weather dependant. We always call the night before to confirm times, discuss the weather and talk about the fishing trip ahead.
* All fish is cut, skinned, washed and put in plastic bags for your convenience.
* All fishing tackle – Rods, Reels and Bait is supplied on board.
* All safety equipment is provided for.
What To Bring
* Warm clothing, sunblock and your own refreshments, if required.
Group Fishing & Corporate Bookings
Accommodation On Waiheke
* Accommodation on Waiheke: Onetangi Beach Apartments
Further questions ?
If you have any questions or queries about our Waiheke fishing charters, don’t hesitate to get in touch.